[Tango-A] MISC: First 3 models of Maleva's new shoe line!

Maleva Shoes jennifer at malevashoes.com
Fri Mar 28 16:22:46 EDT 2014

Have you been hungering for a unique tango shoe? Something different from
the other brands out there, with designs that are new and fresh? Edgy
hardware perhaps? A cute bow maybe? A little bling? Something daring? Yeah,
us too. That's why Maleva has launched our own shoe line!

We are especially excited that all Maleva dance shoes feature an
ultra-flexible, soft, suede sole. It is the sole of choice of most
professionals in the ballroom and salsa dance worlds, and is actually the
biggest difference between dance shoes and regular street shoes. The suede
bottom allows for the perfect combination of grip and glide. A light-as-air
suede sole can also pretty much bend in half, allowing you to beautifully
flex and point your feet, and to really feel the floor. There is a steel
shank under your arch for support and stability.

Maleva is dedicated to designing dance shoes that are always new, always
fresh, and always affordable.

See our first 3 models at:

www.MalevaShoes.com

--