[Tango-A] EU-W: Ariadna Naveira & Fernando Sanchez: Intensive seminar at La Rogaia May 10 to 17, 2014

info@rogaia.de info at rogaia.de
Thu Mar 27 16:54:05 EDT 2014

  VILLA LA ROGAIA
 www.tango-holidays.com

Intensive  Seminar with

Ariadna Naveira & Fernando Sánchez

at  VILLA LA ROGAIA in Umbria, Italy

May 10 to 17, 2014

Why Ariadna and Fernando ?

The first time we saw Ariadna and Fernando was at the "ChocoTango Festival"
in Perugia. Until then the only thing we knew about them was that Ariadna is
the daughter of Olga Besio, a world famous tango dancer and ballet director,
and Gustavo Naveira, the probably best known living tango dancer, tango
choreographer and co-founder of the Tango Nuevo movement. And we knew that
Ariadna had been dancing with her brother Federico at tango shows and
festivals for many years. About Fernando we knew almost nothing, except the
fact that he and Ariadna are also a couple in real life.
It is always somewhat unfair to measure children against their famous
parents. But of course we asked ourselves how both would do in comparison to
Ariadna´s father Gustavo Naveira which we have known for many years already.
Long story short: We weren´t disappointed. Quite the contrary, we were
stoked by their show: Sparkling, funny and yet absolutely virtuoso. On
highest technical level but so relaxed you almost wouldn´t realise how
difficult their dancing really was. Their humorous style of dancing is
unique, completely unmistakeable. They don´t need to fear the comparison
with anybody else! No wonder the audience in Perugia didn´t let them go
before doing several encores.
An how are Ariadna and Fernando as teachers? Here is a statement of one of
their students:
“Their classes are outstanding due to their profound knowledge of the dance
and its movements. They have a deep understanding of the structures of the
classical tango and a humouros and friendly way of teaching. There is a
reason why they have firmly established themselves in the international
tango scene.”
The Tango course with Ariadna and Fernando is not for someone who has
started dancing only recently or is only at an intermediate level. For this
course, you should already bring a few years of dancing experience.

If this applies to you, the workshop with Ariadna and Fernando certainly is
something you don´t want to miss !

More info and videos at http://www.rogaia.com/en/course-description/111.html

***

Tango Holidays at La Rogaia
-          Relax in a homely atmosphere in our idyllic country house in the
countryside.
-         Discover the beauty of nature, the picturesque towns of Tuscany
and Umbria,
-         Enjoy Italian “Dolce Vita” and the delicious Umbrian and Tuscan
cuisine of  “Mamma Ornella”
-         Mingle with the vibrant tango scene in nearby Perugia.

*****

La Rogaia Tango Programme 2014

Remaining availabilities

April 26 to May 3, 2014 Filippo Avignonesi & Yulia Yukhina (intermediate
level)  - availability for 2 couples and 1 single lady
May 3 to 10, 2014 Michael Lavocah & Siobhan Richards (intermediate level)  -
availability for 2 couples
May 10 to 17, 2014 Ariadna Naveira & Fernando Sánchez (advanced level)  -
availability for 1 couple and 1 leading lady or gentleman
May 17 to 24, 2014 Beatrix Satzinger & Michael Young (intermediate
evel)  -availability for 1 couple  and 1 single lady
May 24 to 31, 2014 Metin Yazir (intermediate level)  - availability for 3
couples
June 14 to 21, 2014 Wolfgang Sandt (absolute beginners)  -  availability for
3 couples
June 21 to 28, 2014 Wolfgang Sandt (improvers)  -   availability for 2
couples
September 20 to 27, 2014 Andreas von Maxen & Laura Priori (intermediate
level)  - Availability for 2 couples
September 27 to October 4, 2014 Wolfgang Sandt (improvers) - availability
for 3 couples
October 4 to 11, 2014 Marcelo Ramer & Selva Mastroti (advanced level)   -
availability for 3 couples and 1 gentleman/ leader
October 11 to 18, 2014 Daniela Pucci de Farias & Luis Bianchi (advanced
level)  - availability for 3 couples and 1 gentleman/ leader
October 18 to 25, 2014  Brigitta Winkler  (intermediate level) -
availability for 4 couples
October 25 to November 1, 2014  Wolfgang Sandt (improvers)  - availability
for 4 couples

Please contact us immediately to get more information at info at rogaia.de

Please find more information about all  classes  at
http://www.tango-holidays.com

Visit us on Facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Agriturismo-Villa-La-Rogaia/191310530348

We look forward to hearing from you