[Tango-A] Gustavo Naveira and Giselle Anne's "The Turn" Seminar - Portland OR - Aug 29-31, 2014

Jerry Wallach j_wallach at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 16:44:17 EDT 2014

Hola Tanguero's y Tanguera's,

Great news!  We have arranged with Gustavo Naveira and Giselle Anne to
teach one intensive seminar in Portland Oregon entitled *"The Turn, All
secrets and Details".  *The seminar will take place the weekend of August
29-31st in beautiful Portland, Oregon

We are looking for a *maximum of 30 couples *who want to pursue mastering
the "Turn" in a new and different way.  Join us for 3 days of intensive
study with Gustavo Naveira and Giselle Anne.  Work on your tango with a
gender balanced group under the guidance and direction of world class
masters Gustavo & Giselle Anne(G&G).  Over the last 30 years (that's right
30 years!) G&G have developed a pedagogy that has created more dancers and
teachers than anyone else we know of.

Portland Seminar Info Click Here <http://naveiragugipdx.com/seminar/>
and schedule
of classes Click Here
<http://naveiragugipdx.com/schedule/><http://naveiragugipdx.com/schedule/>

More info on G&G Click
Here<http://www.gustavoygiselle.com/english/05_about_us.htm>

Registration is on a first come, first serve basis, with a MAXIMUM OF 30
COUPLES.  ALL CLASSES WILL BE HELD IN THE NORSE HALL GRAND BALLROOM. We
strongly encourage you to sign up with a partner. *There will be no partner
rotation.*

At the end of the seminar the participants will get a certificate of
attendance. The only requirement to obtain the certificate is to attend
each and every class.

Finally, we know this will sell out quickly.  And we want those of you who
cannot make it to have some experience with G&G.  There will be one
workshop per day open to the public.  Click Here for Workshop
Info<http://naveiragugipdx.com/workshops/>.
Seminar participants can take the extra workshops for half price.

If you have any questions let us know.

Abrazos

<http://www.facebook.com/jerry.wallach>

<http://jerrywallach.hasson.com/account/signup>