[Tango-A] Fwd: Entry fees go up tomorrow! 14th NYC Festival & USA Tango Championship 14-20, July 2014

events events at celebratetango.com
Wed Jun 18 16:41:20 EDT 2014

CelebrateTango.com...Your Doorway to a world of Tango
Presents
USA Tango Championship & Celebrate Tango Show Friday, July 18
14th NYC Tango Festival July 14 - 20, 2014
Save the dates and confirm your partner! Entry fees go up tomorrow! No
partner? Ask someone you enjoy dancing with and start practicing now
for this year or next. Come and support the contestants.

Entry Forms: http://celebratetango.wix.com/celebratetango#!usa-tango-championship-entry/c1twq
Join our Email list for updates:
http://celebratetango.wix.com/celebratetango#!form

& Celebrate  Tango Show.
Friday July 18, 2014
Baruch Performing Arts Center
Engelman Recital Hall. Enter E 25 St between Lexington & 3rd Aves.

6:00-7:00pm Pizza Party Sponsored by Domingo Tango Club.
7:00-10:30pm
Amateur Salon, Open Salon & Stage Championship.
Entries are open & Cash PRIZE$

Officials: Nelson Avila, Jorge Torres, Maria Blanco, Guillermo Salvat.
MC: Sid Grant
DJ Ilene Marder

Followed by:
Championship Celebration
Milonga at La Tangueria. 22 W 34 St 4fl 11pm-2am.
Performance by Alejandro Barrientos & Rosalia Gasso
DJ Yesim
. Discount with CT Championship tkts!

Week long:
Free intro classes at Major Studios & locations City-wide

Thursday 7/17
6-7:45 Carousel Milonga
140 2nd Ave 8-9 streets
Pre show dinner, drinks & dancing. DJ: Anthony Blackwell. Hosts: Jack
Hanley & Anthony Blackwell.

8-9pm MALBEC Tango Show 428 Lafayette St at Astor Place
6-7:45 Carousel Milonga
140 2nd Ave 8-9 streets

Saturday 7/19
WORKSHOPS for all levels with the Masters: Carlos Barrionuevo & Mayte
Valdes, Silvia Grynt & Guillermo Salvat.
Central Park Milonga
6-9pm Dancing at Shakespeare Statue. Walk in from 5th Ave & 60 St. Free

BLACK & WHITE BALL

Pre Ball Meet & Mingle: Free Wine, and Beginners Lesson.

Exhibition by 8th USA Champions.

Dancing plus Sizzling Show starring: Nelson & Madalyn Avila,  Jorge
Torres & Maria  Blanco, Carlos Barrionuevo & Mayte Valdes, Sylvia
Grynt & Guillermo Salvat ...

Sunday July 20th
Submissions are still open for  2014 Festival.

Last year we featured:

LET'S TANGO - 30 mins
USA  2013 - Documentary
30 minute segment-film in production.
Director: Bert Shapiro @gmail.com

THROUGH THE HEART OF TANGO - 45 mins - USA - Artistic, Documentary
Director Raymond Martino
Rosebud777 at aol.com

Closing....

NYC. Coordinator Jean Fung,

Buy  Tickets with credit card over the phone 917 254 1548 with credit
card GoPay or with cash in person at milongas.
Or mail a check to: Celebrate Tango, 220 E 26 St #6L NY NY 10010
WE will be posting prices and buttons soon at
http://celebratetango.wix.com/celebratetango#!tickets/cv5z

--

Good Luck and we are Looking Forward to Celebrating Tango with you
Festival Director: Gayatri Martin