[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Last Sun.FREE Milonga, Great Live Music, and More!!

Lulu Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 02:20:00 EDT 2014

On July 27 ESMERALDA'S says: "Do not miss this last SPLENDID SUNDAY of the very special 6-week-series
of divine nights atSTUYVESANT SQUARE PARK!
 FREE!  6 to 9 -- Charming experiences and surprises seemed to occur weekly!
 Edwin & Rita performed beautifully and we are so lucky to have them again to charm the neighborhood!
( Edwin Cardenas y Rita de Blasio are visible on my Face book photo albums)
And--how is this for luck? The much loved teacher/performer Eddy Hernandez will be in town and DJs for us!  How special is that?
Do not miss this duo--Guillermo Vaisman on keyboard and Laura Vilche on bandoneon. Captivating!
Last week we had the gift of Mariela Marco singing for us exquisitely as she did with Octavio's Brunetti's orchestra at Lincoln Center
Stuyvesant Square is at 16th and 2nd Ave. on the west side of the street! With parking around the park
and near most subways and buses.
For more information, please call your host Lucille 212 777 6053.
RAIN DATE is the following Sunday--I will have a message at this above phone number for last-minute news on the weather front!
BTW: I hope you have seen the sweet video from Avis Boone of the chacarera "starring" Pastor Fabian* and Laura
on my Face Book page (newly renamed "Lucille Krasne Tango")