[Tango-A] NA-W: BurningTango 2015, McCloud, CA

Clay Nelson tangoclay at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 10:00:57 EDT 2014

Dates for next year's *BurningTango *are June 26-28, 2015 and registration
is now open.  Lodging is very limited in McCloud so I recommend you reserve
early.  (Go to links *Commercial Lodging* and *Private Lodging* on the web
site for help.)  Also, we sold out this year's event and already 12% of our
capacity is sold for next.

Note that for 2015:

   - *Leaders and Followers will register separately (yes, even for
   couples)*
   - *There will be a cap set on both. *
   - *The current balance of Leads and Follows registered will be shown on
   the home page.*

 To register, go to www.burningtango.us and click on the link *Register* at
the top.

<http://tangoclay.us/>  *July's Musing: New Tango Music