[Tango-A] MISC: Comme il Faut Sale, Ebay Sale, and Maleva Shoes in NYC this weekend!

Maleva Shoes jennifer at malevashoes.com
Wed Jul 16 11:20:49 EDT 2014

Ladies,

It's sale time at MalevaShoes.com! We have just marked down all Comme il
Faut tango shoes from the last shipment to $165. There are lots of
beautiful models in every size... Please e-mail jennifer at malevashoes.com
with questions.

Shop online at
www.MalevaShoes.com

Also, we're cleaning out our shoe closet and have 15 pairs listed on ebay.
There are some Comme il Fauts as well as a variety of ballroom and salsa
shoes (all good for tango of course!). Some are never worn! Sizes vary from
7-9 US.

See our Ebay shoe sale here:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/bewitchingblacklotus/m.html?_nkw&_armrs=1&_ipg&_from

Maleva Shoes is excited to be coming to the Black and White Ball at the
14th New York Tango Festival this Saturday July 19th! We will have our own
Maleva brand and Comme il Fauts for sale. Hope to see you there!

Sincerely,
Jennifer Bratt

--
Jennifer Bratt