[Tango-A] Bookings are open for Edinburgh International Tango Festival, 23-26 May 2014

Edinburgh Tango info.eitf at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 30 14:53:45 EST 2014

Bookings are now open for the 7th Edinburgh International Tango Festival http://eitf.org.uk/

Horacio Godoy & Magdalena Gutierrez
Roxana Suárez & Sebastián Achával
Jenny Frances & Ricardo Oria

El Cachivache Quinteto - International DJs

The 7th edition of the Edinburgh International Tango Festival will offer another wonderful bank holiday weekend of world class artists and many hours of warm and friendly dancing set in a beautiful city.

At the heart of the Festival is the Summer Ball, a grand event featuring live music from El Cachivache Quinteto. Three evening milongas in our traditional hall and relaxed matinée tango cafés will fill your dancing weekend from Friday evening to the small hours of Tuesday morning. Each evening features a show from our guest artists, while talented international DJs will keep your feet moving even after you thought you could dance no more.

You can also enjoy over 20 workshops (from complete beginners right through to master classes) taught by international maestros.
Special for the 2014 edition: DJ workshop by Horacio Godoy

--
Edinburgh International Tango Festival
23rd-26th May 2014