[Tango-A] NA-C: NA-E: OSCAR CASAS y ANA MIGUEL in Charlotte, NC Feb. 7th-9th, 2014

vmendez@fuse.net vmendez at fuse.net
Fri Jan 24 11:49:08 EST 2014

Registration is filling up for Oscar Casas and Ana Miguel's visit to Charlotte on February 7, 8, and 9. All details are available on our website:

www.tangodesoul.com. We are looking forward to you joining us.

For those of you who do not yet dance Argentine Tango, but would love to;  or would love to see it performed so eloquently, you must join us at our party gathering on Saturday, night February 8 at 8:30 p.m.; for what we call "A Milonga."

On this occasion we will have not only great dancers from throughout the southeastern region, but we will also have featured performances by our esteemed guests:

Oscar Casas and Ana Miguel

They have over 100 videos on You Tube that show to the world the magic and joy they bring to the dance floor, and to the workshops they teach throughout the world.

This is a special opportunity, you will not want to miss .

Early Bird Registration Rates are still in effect until JANUARY 31, 2014.

Sent from my BlackBerry device from Cincinnati Bell Wireless