[Tango-A] MISC: New Bandolera Shoes from Italy Are In!

gaia@axistango.com gaia at axistango.com
Mon Jan 20 16:12:43 EST 2014

Ladies!

Lots and lots of amazing Bandolera shoes arrived from Italy today. Beautiful designs, great materials and colors, and available both in 9cm and lower 7cm heels. These shoes are gorgeous and super comfortable. As one tanguera exclaimed after trying them on for the first time "It feels like I'm wearing socks!" Bandolera is the exciting, must-have label from Italy; they are taking European tango scene by storm and are quickly gaining devoted following in the US & Canada. AxisTango is the exclusive distributor of Bandolera label.

How to get your Bandolera shoes:
- shop at www.axistango.com
- contact us for a personal appointment in New York
- connect with one of our distributors
- try them on at an upcoming festival (currently Valentango, Tango Por Que No?, Yale Tango Fest)