[Tango-A] NA-W: Being first to receive news about Portland TangoFest and McCloud Burning Tango

Clay Nelson tangoclay at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 12:15:32 EST 2014

For the purpose of having a more reliable and accurate tango email list,
and to increase security and exclusivity of my list, I recently sent out an
email asking you to confirm your desire to continue being on it.  As a
member of the list, you will be the first to receive emails regarding
ValenTango, BurningTango and other important tango news and information.
If you didn't confirm, (or can't remember), or if you're new and would like
to be on the list, go to "Join Clay's Tango
List<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=hj5m99bab&p=oi&m=1101485472039&sit=ffitfb5bb&f=e93bf313-cbbd-4cd5-84d6-214c97875cb9>".
 thanks  happy tangoing and maybe I'll see you at
ValenTango<http://valentango.us/>.

--
<http://www.tangoclay.com>
*Name: *Clay Nelson