[Tango-A] NA-W: Chicho & Juana Teach & Perform in Los Angeles THIS Weekend

Julia Schiptsova theperfectshoe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 04:16:44 EST 2014

Tango Element presents a 4-day intensive seminar by Mariano "Chicho"
Frumboli and Juana Sepulveda January 16, 17, 18, and 19 in Los
Angeles, CA and an exclusive performance at Milonga LAX on Friday, January 17!!

We can't wait to welcome you at this exciting and inspiring event.
It's been years since Chicho taught in LA and we are thrilled to be
able to offer an opportunity to study with him again! For Juana this
will be the first time teaching in LA!

There are still a few spots left for the seminar, please see details
at https://www.facebook.com/events/570875436320121/ or go to
WWW.TANGOFRS.COM to register.

Milonga LAX with exclusive performance on Friday, January 17th @
Westchester Elks Lodge 2050, Playa Del Rey!
Details about the milonga: https://www.facebook.com/events/488311897952772/

Watch a video from their latest performance in NYC this past Friday:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gHShbMHS_s

Questions - tangoelement at gmail.com