[Tango-A] NA-C: Milonga Brava w/DJ John Miller, January 4, 2014, Denver, CO, USA

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Wed Jan 1 19:11:00 EST 2014

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen of Tango,

I wish you joy and the best dance experiences in the New Year!

To help make that come true, the next edition of the most fabulous, ultra
traditional Milonga Brava with DJ John Miller will take place this Saturday,
January 4, 2014 at the glorious Mercury Cafe! The music will be gorgeous, as
always, because John creates the most tandas that flow and make time
disappear in the beauty of music.

Delicious snacks will be provided. The house will offer wine specials. If
you would like to reserve a table for 2 or more persons, please send me a
note.

Saturday, January 4, 2014, 9:30pm-1:30am
Mercury Cafe Denver
2199 California St., Denver, Colorado 80205
$10 ($7 students with ID)

Friends, please bring your friends, and we will have a marvelous party!

My warmest regards,

Nina