[Tango-A] MISC: Let's Talk Stiletto Heels - Tango Salon Shoes - for Men and Women

Rick Wilson rick at rickwilsondesign.com
Thu Feb 6 01:02:46 EST 2014

Hello Tangueros,

Ladies, our Alegria open-toe model now comes with 3" slim heels (think
gentle stilettos), and single or criss-cross straps.
Take a look:
     http://www.tangosalonshoes.com/aot_pics_colors.html

At Tango Salon Shoes, you choose the styles and color combinations that
reflect your personal aesthetic - from simple to exotic.
All of our shoes come in half sizes, different widths, and with dense
insole padding - for optimum fit and maximum comfort.

Men, we have cool examples to show you too:
     http://www.tangosalonshoes.com/mens/mens_wt_pics_colors.html
     http://www.tangosalonshoes.com/mens/mens_ox_pics_colors.html

Happy shopping!
Rick and Lynda Wilson