[Tango-A] NA-E: Toronto Tango Marathon, Jan 9-11, 2015

info@torontotangomarathon.com info at torontotangomarathon.com
Mon Dec 15 08:15:03 EST 2014

Dear Tangueras & Tangueros,

4th Annual Toronto Tango Marathon (January 9 -11, 2015) one month away!

at Lithuanian Hall (1573 Bloor St. Toronto, M6P 1A6)

EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION ENDS TODAY, December 15th!

Register before December 15, 2014 and SAVE! ONLY $80 for the Full Pass
(that’s 30 hours of tango!)
The first 50 people that purchase this pass will automatically be entered
into a draw for a chance to win a Full Pass to the 11th Toronto Tango
Festival (June 11-14, 2015)

Join us for an amazing weekend of Tango in Toronto, with great music, lots
of dancing and delicious refreshments. We have invited outstanding DJs to
keep you dancing all day and night! Get ready for 3 days and nights of
pure Tango!

DJs:

Hernan Prieto  (Buenos Aires)

Xavier Vanier (New York, NY)

Edmond Barhdi (Ann Arbor, MI)

Francis Pancho Cloutier (Montreal, QC)

Berenice Gonsen (Toronto, ON)

Jani Autio (Toronto, ON)

Schedule

Friday, January 9th, 2015
8pm - 3am: Welcome Milonga

Saturday, January 10th, 2015
12pm - 1pm: Brunch
1pm - 6pm: Matinee Milonga
6:15pm - 7pm: Yoga/Stretch Class (please bring a yoga mat or a towel)
8pm - 4am: Saturday Night Milonga

Sunday, January 11th, 2015
12pm - 1pm: Brunch
1pm - 6pm: Matinee Milonga
6:15pm - 7pm: Yoga/Stretch Class (please bring a yoga mat or a towel)
8pm - 1am: Farewell Milonga

Visit www.TorontoTangoMarathon.com for registration and more details!

For those who are new to Tango,  take advantage of the

Argentine Tango Weekend for Beginners during the Marathon
Saturday January 10th, 2015 & Sunday January 11th, 2015
11:00am-2:00pm

This six-hour workshop is designed to immerse you in the fundamentals of
Argentine Tango. It is specifically for those who have never danced Tango
before. It will cover the material that is usually covered in our six-week
beginners course.
No partners necessary – we will be rotating partners during class.
Students may pay at the door (cash only). For those who have already
registered, please arrive 15 minutes earlier to check-in for class.

Visit www.TorontoTangoMarathon.com for registration and more details!

Thank you all and hope to see you in TORONTO.

Elizabeth.