[Tango-A] NA-W: Portlad TangoFest (Feb 18-23, 2015) now has Teaching Assistants!

Clay Nelson tangoclay at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 11:05:03 EST 2014

The Portland ValenTango (Feb 18-23, 2015) just keeps getting better every
year. This year we have a new program under the suggestion and guidance of
Tomás Howlin, which I think you're gonna love. Each ValenTango Instructor
(i.e., Mentor) has been given the opportunity to select one or two personal
Teaching Assistants (TAs) who will always be present in their classes to
help with gender balance, coordinate partner changes, and offer individual
attention. In addition, TAs will be available for you to dance with at the
milongas and practicas. We hope you will enjoy their presence, please help
make them welcome. For more information, go to www.ValenTango.us/TAs
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ValenTango.us%2FTAs&h=3AQFNr6Wo&enc=AZNO2P25qi7dk3F6dVnoHQCL5L0TjSM0ArYn4YEzmvwFsvj6d69MyQhc1pYvZ4GBY25jeDEJFyplZAUJkKW9I-C9lc8Os-Dpsr87ubtrDpHnEQVNovbMNv0usW5_7QD31ZjhwRWTfns7itspGxXI8siF&s=1>

See you in February!