[Tango-A] NA-W: Portland TangoFest--CORRECTION

Clay Nelson tangoclay at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 11:01:40 EDT 2014

Sorry about that, but I inadvertently wrote Portland TangoFest (who's web
site is www.portlandtangofest.com and takes place Oct 9-13. 2014) instead
of Portland ValenTango (see message below).  So check em both out!  Two
great festivals and you don't even have to wait until February to attend a
Portland tango festival.
===============================
At the Portland www.ValenTango.us
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://www.ValenTango.us/&h=TAQFxtjiy&enc=AZNYEMAYjv-nJbHk0xXD3Ud5BBdi-KHdhMXL_aUnvZdyxGpKfJ46CpoADiVJytpbHewBEYkcVhrCrJa3PQwvO29OUC8JtZWyyjWehQVYejfj3WbeXvkWHHrWBbElhkfP8ALnEB6Brse4RpYgmR_SpG_F&s=1>
 (Feb 18-23, 2015) you can easily pick the "depth" of your involvement.

For example, you can purchase the Total Immersion Everything Pass for only
$335 which gives you admission to any and all of the 16 milongas and 48
classes.

Or you can just test the waters by buying one class token for $23 which
gives you access to any class, and/or pay for a milonga or two at the door
($10-$25)
Whatever works for you--it's easy to select a tango plan that fits your
comfort level.

And whatever you pick, we'll just be happy to see you there....clay