[Tango-A] Moonlight in Vermont Tango Weekend, Sept.4-7th, 2014

gerd hirschmann tangovermont at aol.com
Thu Aug 7 10:44:59 EDT 2014

 Please be invited to take part in our ‘Moonlight in Vermont’ Tango Weekend, September 4th-7th, 2014, in Brandon, Vermont.

 Thank you to the dancers from Boston, New York, Montreal and beyond that make this event possible. It is all about you, we couldn’t do it without you. This is our 10th year of bringing tango to the quaint and picturesque small town of Brandon. Come to enjoy a weekend of dancing and friendships.

 Three milongas, three practicas, six workshops, four dance floors, and two wine dinners with performances will keep your feet moving and your mind challenged.

 For details visit ‘TangoVermont.com’.

 We welcome back Roxana & Fabian Belmonte, Facundo & Ching-Ping Posadas, Jairelbhi & George Furlong, Christy Coté, Mary Ellen Peterson & Thomas Wisniewski, and our DJ’s Ilene Marder and Judith Schwartz.

 The historic Brandon Inn offers its beautiful old ballroom; three more dance floors in ‘fresh airy’ rooms with big windows that open; and plenty of rooms upstairs to accommodate all in the majestic Dutch-colonial building, that lends a bit of Buenos Aires feel with its old cage elevator and period dining room.

 The hearty breakfast buffet brings us together in the mornings. The wine dinners feature wines from Argentina selected by your host and sommelier Gerd Hirschmann to compliment the cuisine of chef/owner Louis Pattis combining local ingredients with a touch of Argentina.

 The family owned and operated Brandon Inn welcomes you to a relaxed and friendly atmosphere!