[Tango-A] SA: Celebrate Argentina! Come to Buenos Aires, to Celebrate Life!

Tango Rental BA vicki at buenosaireshouse4rent.com
Sat Aug 2 09:41:53 EDT 2014

This email contains graphics, so if you don't see them,view it in your
browser
(http://buenosaireshouse4rent.com/index.php?option=com_acymailing&ctrl=archive&task=view&mailid=29&key=068ef4670e372dc952151ecbc1100198&subid=573-Pc0rp2pfaDccxN&tmpl=component)

 Dance till you drop...you DO know the routine!
>From Casa Luna you can walk to nearly 40 of B.A.'s best milongas.
If you need a bus; the 168, 60, 102 and 23 are just around the corner 1/2
block away.
No bus lines on our street...quiet.
Sweet, gentle neighborhood.
Tree-lined street.
Surrounded by GREAT, yet inexpensive restaurants that are close by.
Linea C is about 4 blocks away.
ADT Security System, WiFi, Filtered Water.
Concierge.

See what our guests (
http://buenosaireshouse4rent.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=8&Itemid=124 )
say:

 Natalie, California, USA (
http://buenosaireshouse4rent.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50&Itemid=365 )
 .....Thank you for a lovely stay (June/July 2014) at your garden apartment
at Casa Luna. I felt very secure and was quite comfortable. Thank you also
for your care and taking me to many lovely milongas. A high recommend to all
tango "addicts"....

There is the Famous El Indio at Plaza Dorrego.

View Casa Luna (
http://buenosaireshouse4rent.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=featured&Itemid=101 )
Buenos Aires

Not interested any more? Unsubscribe