[Tango-A] EU-W: Tango week with Filippo Avignonesi & Candela Ramos at VILLA LA ROGAIA in Umbria: Availability for 1 couple and 1 lady

info@rogaia.de info at rogaia.de
Mon Apr 14 13:08:03 EDT 2014

  VILLA LA ROGAIA

 www.tango-holidays.com

    TANGO WEEK  with Filippo Avignonesi & Candela Ramos

April 26 to May 3, 2014

Due to illness one participating couple unfortunately had to cancel.

Therefore we can offer an availability for a couple and/ or for a single
lady .

! 20 % off  regular  price !

EUR 600 instead of EUR 745 per person with lodging in double room
EUR 700 instead of EUR 865 per person in single room

If you would like to book as a single lady: We have a dance partner
available for this class !

More info about this class at
http://www.rogaia.com/en/course-description/107.html

If you are interested please get back to us immediately

********

     Tango at Villa La Rogaia

- Come to Italy for a combination of Tango, Arts, Culture, Food, Wine and
more...
- Individual attention and intensive learning guaranteed (max. number of
participants 9 couples per class) !
- Registration possible also without partner !
- Spend a relaxing week at Villa La Rogaia, an old countryhouse with a large
garden and a pool. It is situated in the hills above Lake Trasimeno between
Rome and Florence. Participants will stay in individually crafted double or
single rooms (shared bathroom for two bedrooms) or in holiday appartments
(for two persons).
- Enjoy our hearty and healthy breakfast and authentic Umbrian cuisine. And
of course there is dancing every night.
- Get inspired by Italy's wealth of culture and history: We can arrange art
historical tours to Arezzo, Assisi or Perugia and more.

 Book now at http://www.rogaia.de/en/booking.html

We look forward to hearing from you

Annette Greifenhagen  & Wolfgang Sandt

La Rogaia Tango Holidays