[Tango-A] NA-C; NA-E: Saturday April 19th at 7:00 PM!! Marcela Duran- Teaching Argentine Tango Social Dance in Cincinnati!! Please join us and welcome her Special Guest/Cast Member of Forever Tango Visiting From Buenos Aires!

vmendez@fuse.net vmendez at fuse.net
Thu Apr 3 00:39:58 EDT 2014

 Marcela Duran,
           Iconic Star of Luis Bravo's
                                  Forever Tango,
                                      Will be teaching.
          Argentine Tango Social Dance
Topic: To Be Announced

   Marcela will be assisted by a star lead  dancer from the Forever Tango Broadway Production.

                   Saturday April 19th

                           7:00-8:15
                            Cost $25

                       Class Size  Limited
               (Register by email or phone)
                   vallendorf at fuse.net
                         513-608-9362

                      Tango del Barrio
                 4138 Hamilton Avenue
                          2nd Floor
                  (Enter off Knowlton)

 We are expecting out of town guests who are traveling far to attend.  Please join us.

  Contact Valerie
  513-608-9362 or
  vallendorf at fuse.net
  If you would like to schedule private classes/be placed on the waiting list for lessons with Marcela.
   April private slots are filled. Marcela is booking now for May and June.

Sent from my BlackBerry device from Cincinnati Bell Wireless