[Tango-A] NA-E: Chicho Frumboli & Juana Sepulveda Teach and Perform in NYC THIS WEEKEND!!!

Julia Schiptsova theperfectshoe at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 11:59:53 EDT 2013

We can't wait to welcome Mariano "Chicho" Frumboli & Juana Sepulveda
to NYC this weekend!

They will be teaching an intensive seminar Sept 26-30 - details at:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1374251256138136/

Exclusive performance this Friday, September 27th at Dance Manhattan -
details at:
https://www.facebook.com/events/522499434503305/
DJ Robin Thomas

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiHlghn3cso

Come join us for a spectacular weekend in NYC. As an added bonus, our
special guests Martin Maldonado & Maurizio Ghella (part of the maestro
cast at Tango Element Baltimore 2010, 2011, and 2012) will perform at
Milonga RoKo in NYC on Sunday, September 29th.

We look forward to seeing you on the dance floor!

Fondly,
Tango Element Team