[Tango-A] SA: SPECIAL Offer >> 40% off for the VILLA to ANNOUNCE the New PERON BATH & SHOWER.

Tango Rental BA vicki at buenosaireshouse4rent.com
Fri Sep 20 11:43:59 EDT 2013

 The VILLA is a Two-Story, 2900 square foot 1948 Arte' Deco Architectural
  Delight with 20' Ceilings in striking Bordeaux and a stylish Mahogany
  staircase with an Arte' Deco banister.
  Rare to find a house with gardens, as opposed to an apartment, in Capital.
 * With 4 guests this is monthly rate isf less than $287.00 per guest!
 * Professionally equipped Kitchen. New gas range.
 * Dance Room: Available for practice or for lessons.
 * Heat and AC.
 * High Speed Wireless Internet & Satellite Television.
 * Guest Computer, ADT Security System and free filtered water.
 * Land Line for Unlimited FREE Local Calls. Cell Phones.
 * All Beds are by SIMMON'S for your Comfort. Fine linens.
 * Weekly Maid Service.
 * Wonderful Gardens, Patios, Private Sun Terrace.
 * Personal Concierge.
This special price is offered to announce our newly remodeled 1st Floor
 Bathroom. Now the Eva Peron Room has it's own private bathroom complete
with
shower.
Watch our video AND Review our references: Find us at
buenosaireshouse4rent.com
Not interested any more? Unsubscribe