[Tango-A] NA-C, NA-E: Marcela Duran Teaching Argentine Tango (Social Dance) in Cincinnati!! Welcome Back Marcela and Welcome to Tango del Barrio's Beautiful New Venue! Free Milonga for our distant friends. Please come!!

vmendez@fuse.net vmendez at fuse.net
Tue Sep 17 14:25:37 EDT 2013

 Marcela Duran
      Iconic Star of
             Luis Bravo's Forever Tango

           (4th Time on Broadway)

                    Group Class
   Saturday September 21st, 2013
                     (All Levels)

            Vals and Musicality

                 Tango del Barrio
           4138 Hamilton Avenue
                         2nd Floor
          (Enter on Knowlton Ave.)

                             7:45 pm
               Before Tango del Barrio's
               3rd Saturday Milonga

We are booking privates now for October. Email or call.

513-608-9362
vallendorf at fuse.net

 Also be sure to register for the group class so that gender balance can be maintained. Partners are not required.
__________________________________
SPECIAL INVITATION: FREE MILONGA, please be our guests this Saturday!
Lexington, Louisville, Indy, Bloomington, Purdue, Columbus tango communities (and any others over 50 miles away!)
Come and see the new Tango del Barrio studio space in Northside.  Please join our Cincinnati dancers at MILONGA DEL BARRIO NORTE (3rd Saturday milonga)
SEPT. 21st, 2013
Cost: $12,  FREE---to those over 50 miles!
Time: 9pm-12:30am
Place: Tango del Barrio studio, 4138 Hamilton Ave, 2nd floor, entrance from Knowlton.  Parking adjacent to the building off of Knowlton.

UPCOMING WORKSHOP DATES---PLAN AHEAD, DON'T MISS OUT!

Tango del Barrio is excited to welcome back Felipe Martinez and Marika Landry NOV. 15-17th, 2013
Also, we are proud to present 1st time guests, Ariadna Naveira and Fernando Sanchez, March 8-10th. 2014

Sent from my BlackBerry device from Cincinnati Bell Wireless