[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC BREAKING NEWS! ESMERALDA'S Early to Late 2 MILONGAS!

Lulu Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 7 12:48:30 EDT 2013

 BREAKING NEWS! ESMERALDA'S Early to Late 2 MILONGAS!

"DOUBLE YOUR PLEASURE, DOUBLE YOUR FUN"!!!!!!
NEWS! NEWS! NEWS!
Wednesday ESMERALDA'S East Village Milonga & Supper Club CONTINUES!
PLUS--  PLUS-- PLUS-- NEW also at the Ukrainian---

New Additional Night: ESMERALDA'S THURSDAY TANGO

DINE AND DANCE HALL
(food and drink available- optional both nights)

Starting this Thursday, Sept.12
AMAZING BUT TRUE! TWO Consecutive Nights of Esmeraldian Tango
(Question: Is there a sleepover in our future?)

Early to Late both nights! 6 to 11:30--$10.
Opening Special--Come 2 Consecutive Nights for $15 from Wed. Sept. 11
to Thurs. Sept 19

Welcome JACK Hanley who co-hosts with me Thursdays.
Welcome respected DJ. OZGUR Yen, opening guest dj this Thursday
Welcome JENI Breen, often our popular guest dj Wednesdays
At the UKRAINIAN E. V. Restaurant --fast becoming an important tango hub in
NYC and the world!
at 140 2nd Ave Between St Marks & 9th St • 212 614 3283

No classes available--just good dancing, music, joy and good dining if you wish

For more info call  212 777 6053. Lucille or Jack  917 743 4765