[Tango-A] NA:C Fandango De Tango: Extensions Galore!

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Wed Sep 4 10:24:16 EDT 2013

Fandango De Tango in Dallas, TX
Nov 27-Dec 1, 2013
http://www.fandangodetango.com

Extensions Galore!
The Omni Dallas Hotel & Fandango De Tango
have extended their Early Bird Deadlines!

Our host for the  Fandango, the Omni Dallas Hotel has informed us that room
reservations for our  event are way ahead of last year's pace.
As a result, they've graciously  decided to open up our room block some
more.
As well, they are going to  extend the special $99 room rate to Sep 15th.
It was due to expire on Aug  25th and then go to $110 but they are holding
off on that until Sep 15th.

You can call them at 214-744-6664 or 1-888-444-OMNI (6664).
Mention "Fandango" to get the special rate.
Click here to get the Hotel  rate online
http://www.omnihotels.com/findahotel/dallashotel/meetingfacilities/fandangod
etango11.aspx

In  celebration of this great offer,
Fandango De Tango has decided to also  extend our Early Bird rates to Sep
15th!

You still have time to  enjoy the best rates for both the
15th Annual Fandango De Tango & the  fantastic Omni Dallas Hotel.
Take advantage of this great opportunity now!

Click here for our website.
http://www.fandangodetango.com

Click  here for our Facebook Page and like us
https://www.facebook.com/fandango.detango

Click  here for our Facebook event page.
https://www.facebook.com/events/150497038486825

Register  at our online registration page
http://www.fandangodetango.com/registration.html

Don't  forget, our Early Bird Discount Deadline is now
Sep  15th.