[Tango-A] NA-C: Date & Time for Pablo's lecture

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Mon Oct 14 10:43:42 EDT 2013

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen of Tango,

Sorry, in my excitement I forgot to include the date and time - Tuesday,
October 15, 2013 4pm

The legendary Argentine Tango dancer, teacher and choreographer Pablo
Pugliese will give a talk/lecture at the Denver University about the history
of the Golden Era Argentine tango and beyond. Pablo grew up in a family of
legendary dancers. Because he started dancing and teaching tango at a very
young age, and then followed his tango with full training at the Alvin Ailey
School of Contemporary Dance, his unique understanding of tango will help
you grasp the depth of meaning that infuses every aspect of the dance. This
event is sponsored by the Denver University. The admission is free and the
event is open to the public.

Date: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 4pm
Location:   Davis Auditorium, Sturm Hall, Denver University (DU). 2000 E.
Asbury St., Denver, CO 80208

 Thank you!

 Warmest regards,

Nina