[Tango-A] NA-E: Tango by Moonlight SATURDAY 10/5 in BOSTON near Harvard Sq

Dancer ccdancer at tangoluna.com
Thu Oct 3 09:25:48 EDT 2013

Summer is trying to make one last comeback in this lovely October weekend.
Why not celebrate the arrival of Fall afterwards on SATURDAY with Tango by
Moonight outdoors near the Weeks Footbridge at Harard Sq?  We have plenty of
good music and even a dance floor will come down at some point in the
evening.  So bring your friends and your shoes and come dance to Boston's
most romantic event of the summer.  We start with an intro crash course for
beginners around 7:30, and general dancing  from 8pm to 11pm.  For more
information, call Clifton at 617-413-2981 or Tango Line at 617-699-6246
(email  <mailto:info at bostontango.org> info at bostontango.org).  We look
forward to seeing you all this Saturday for dancing outdoors!!!!