[Tango-A] Registration is now open for the 2014 Chicago Mini Tango Festival, special rates

chicagomilonguero chicagomilonguero at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 30 02:14:33 EST 2013

Chicago Milonguero, Ltd. NEWSLETTER  :  November 29, 2013

2014 Chicago Mini Tango Festival
Registration is Now Open
Black Friday Special

We have wonderful news to announce regarding the Chicago Mini Tango Festival:

Happy Thanksgiving !
This year we have added as instructors Luis Rojas, who will be teaching and
performing with Alicia Pons, and the 2013 World Tango Champions, Maximiliano
Cristiani and Jesica Arfenoni.

Registration is now open for the 2014 Chicago Mini Tango
Festival, http://chicagominitangofestival.com  (the 9th annual milonguero
festival in Chicago).  The Festival will be held at the Rosemont Hilton  from
Thursday, April 10 through Monday, April 14, 2014.  Special Black Friday Rates
available for Festival Passes through Monday, December 2, 2013. Information on
registering for Beginner Program and Master Classes will be forthcoming.

The instructors include Oscar Casas and Ana Miguel, Maximiliano Cristiani and
Jesica Arfenoni, Luis Rojas and Alicia Pons, Marcela Duran, and Enriqueta
Kleinman.  DJs will be announced in the near future. Information on the
instructors  can be obtained here: http://chicagominitangofestival.com/Instructors.php
The Festival will be held at the Rosemont Hilton. The special $109+tax/rate per
night for 1-4 people is valid for the 2014 Festival.  The hotel provides
complimentary 24 hour shuttle service from O’Hare airport, 24 hour Stay Fit Gym
access, and a reduced overnight parking rate ($10 per day for overnight guests
and $5 for daily parking passes). For more details and to register at the hotel
go to: http://chicagominitangofestival.com/Lodging.php

We will have at least ten milongas and practicas and 22 workshops for Festival
Attendees.  As usual, we also plan to have some special “master classes”, as
well as an "intensive beginner bootcamp" for the novice or new dancer taught by
Enriqueta Kleinman.  Once we announce our workshop class schedule, registration
priority to the workshops will be based on your date of registration to the
Festival.  We will have a limit to the number of attendees per workshop.

To register for the festival, please go
to: http://chicagominitangofestival.com/Payment_Registration.php.

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL:  Through Monday, December 2, 2013, we have a Black Friday
Special to purchase Festival passes at substantial discounts.  Please go to the
Registration link above and click on the PayPal™ button or mail in your
registration postmarked December 2, 2013 to get the special rate.

Subscribe to our newsletter on the 2014 website: http://www.chicagotangofestival.com/Contact_Information.php
, on our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22276123852&ref=ts
 , or on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChicgoMiniTango

Looking forward to seeing you in Chicago in April.

Take care,
Ray Barbosa
Chicago Milonguero, Ltd.
www.chicagominitangofestival.com