[Tango-A] NA-E: The Alejandro Ziegler Quartet of Buenos Aires Performs at Milonga Qilombo (Philadelphia) - Friday, November 22

Meredith Klein meredithleeklein at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 12:46:28 EST 2013

We are delighted to be able to present, direct from Buenos Aires, and for
the second year in a row, the ALEJANDRO ZIEGLER QUARTET. The Alejandro
Ziegler Quartet plays authentic arrangements from the Golden Age of Tango
(the 1940s and 1950s), recreating the sound of the orchestras of Di Sarli,
Pugliese, Troilo, and Gobbi, among others. The Quartet has performed across
the milonga circuit in Buenos Aires, played 150 concerts in 80 European
cities, and toured the US as well.

When I look back on last year, some of my most treasured dance memories are
from dancing to this quartet playing live. I am extremely excited to be
able to present the quartet LIVE IN CONCERT in our own studio this year,
playing nearly acoustically. It is going to be a very special night indeed.

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 22

8:30-9:30 pm: All-Levels Class with Andres Amarilla & Meredith Klein

9:30-2 am: Milonga Qilombo with DJ Andres and LIVE MUSIC by the Alejandro
Ziegler Quartet

$25 Milonga Entrance (includes class) with PRE-REGISTRATION. $35 at door.
F/T students get 20% off.

MORE INFORMATION & PRE-REGISTRATION AT
http://philadelphiatangoschool.com/Ziegler2013.html

Location:
Philadelphia Argentine Tango School
2030 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19125