[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC's ESMERALDA'S Celebrates ALEX@95 YEAR'S YOUNG!

Lulu Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 3 10:45:48 EST 2013

ESMERALDA'S East Village Supper Club and Milonga
this WEDNESDAY, NOV. 6
LET THE FUN CONTINUE
We lost our Halloween night due to restaurant repairs...... but
We re-convene for
"Esmeralda's FIRST ANNUAL WIG-a-THON "

And CELEBRATE "ALEX at 95+1 WEEKk"--perhaps the oldest milonguero in the USA
(Do you know of others still involved with tango at this age or older? Let us honor them all)

We will emphasize the Joy of Wig-dom, Crazy Headresses
and Yes, wear some Outfit left over or new.
NO ONE will be punished for looking normal. (Wig samples also  on facebook page--
please "Friend" me under "Lucille Krasne")

Big Birthday Cake!  EPIC (3 minute) performance!  PRIZES useless and useful!
PHOTO OPS GALORE!

MEG Farrell DJs with classic TANGOS & charming CORTINAS
Delicious optional food and drink at the Ukrainian Restaurant,
140 2nd Av.     212  614 3283
Dance 5 to 11:30--$10.
For more information or table reservation call me: 212 777 6053