[Tango-A] NA-C: Five Weeks left for Chicago Tango Week

Shafqat Manzur shafqat.manzur at gmail.com
Tue May 28 09:01:25 EDT 2013

Dear friends,

Chicago Tango Week 2013 will be held from 4-7 July at the Westin OHare.

Here are the highlights:

- A full pass holder will be able to take 12 workshops (1.5 hr each) from
45 choices and attend all four all-night milongas. There are 9 different
pass options.

- 2 advanced seminar workshops (3 hr each) within our schedule this year
that are included in the festival pass or can be purchased separately.

- Live music by Redwood Tango Ensemble (All traditional danceable music)

- A music history and DJ Seminar with Horacio Godoy

- An intensive beginner program with Emily Ortiz and Vladimir Estrin

- A chacarera workshop with Virginia Vasconi and Jon Lambert

- Performances by all the instructors and Ciko & Adam

Please check the festival trailer and performances of our instructors on
our YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtezZ29PHHY&list=PLX3pFrBiQm1ElUMgN43IMCbPn3f8_Ifd-&index=1

We have invited ten instructors who are both world class performers and
outstanding teachers.

Claudia Codega and Esteban Moreno
Dana Jazmin Frigoli and Adrian Romeo Ferreyra
Magdalena Gutierrez and Horacio Godoy
Alejandra Hobert and Adrian Veredice
Virginia Vasconi and Jon Lambert

Orchestra
Redwood Tango Ensemble

DJs
Horacio Godoy
Esteban Moreno
Adam Hoopengardner

Details are at www.ChicagoTangoWeek.net <http://www.chicagotangoweek.net/>

Facebook group page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/21188481464/

Please register at www.regonline.com/ctw13

Here is the link to reserve a room at Westin O'hare:
https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/booking/reservation?id=1212173655&key=865AB

See you in July...

Hugs,
Gozde & Shafqat