[Tango-A] NA-W : Montreal International Tango Festival back in 2013 - August 13 to 18 with 62 classes, 12 dancers and more

Sylvi Belleau belleautango at yahoo.ca
Thu May 30 13:30:43 EDT 2013

Dear tangueros ,
We are happy to invite you to participate to our 11th Tango Festival on a new time slot
from August 13th to 18th 2013.

Enjoy 6 days of magic with Montreal international Tango festival.
Dance, music and pure pleasure will be at rendez-vous for our yearly summer edition.

62 classes | 12 dancers | 6 milongas | 4 shows | 2 orchestras
1 city :  Montreal

Our guest dancers:
Marisol Morales & Alejandro Larenas
Silvana Nunez & Ivan Romero
Belen Roces & Ernesto Candal
Laura Sidera & Mauricio Monzon
Laura Legazcue & Julio Altez
Elyse Dagesse & Gerardo Sanchez

Our guest orchestras:
Quinteto Cinco Esquina
Trio Argentino

...And our different packages : La Totale, Le Touche-à-tout, Tango Week-end ...
Register before June 30th and benefit of 15% reduction on classes

Join us for some of the 62 classes offered by top dancers.
Enjoy a free open air concert in Théâtre de Verdure.
Dance along the beautiful St-Lawrence on live music performed by our guest orchestra from Buenos Aires.
Be seduced by El Abrazo at beautiful Theatre Outremont with Quinteto Cinco Esquina  and all guest dancers.

Our class schedule is on line.

http://www.fitm.ca/uploads/Pdf/FORMULAIRE_INSCRIPTION_2013_ENGLISH.pdf

Print the form, send it through email, mail or fax at :514-527-5998
Registration on line and Paypal are active.

All classes will be held at Tango Libre located at 2485 Mont-Royal avenue East.
More details about this summer edition  are available on our website which has just been updated.

If you need any further information, please contact us.

Faithfully,
Sylvi Belleau
Coordonator

Be part of the dance...