[Tango-A] NA-C, NA-E, NA-W: Pablo Pugliese and Noel Strazza, Denver Memorial Day Tango Festival 2013.

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Thu May 16 13:09:38 EDT 2013

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen of Tango,

The time is running out to submit your registraion for this spectacular
event.

I am very exctied to share with you these fantastic teachers.  The training
that you will receive is great fun and your dance will be transformed.  I am
certain that the skills that you will acquire in these workshops you will
take with you for the rest of your dancing life.  This is the platinum
standard of tango training.

Schedule of classes:
http://www.ninatango.com/events2013/Pablo%20&%20Noel%20flyer.pdf

Registration form:
http://www.ninatango.com/events2013/Pablo%20&%20Noel%20flyer.pdf

Video clip - Pablo & Noel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl5f4BYD4kw

Historic clip - Pablo and his mother Esther Pugliese many years ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVqCo88Wjo8

Enjoy!

My warmest regards,

Nina