[Tango-A] EU-W: Only 10 days to get passes for the Edinburgh International Tango Festival!

Edinburgh Tango info.eitf at yahoo.com
Wed May 1 12:08:52 EDT 2013

Edinburgh International Tango Festival, 24th-27th May
Enjoy a spring bank holiday at the UK's top tango festival. Four nights of
vibrant milongas and three days of relaxing afternoon cafes allow you to dance to you heart's content. Enjoy over 20 workshops for dancers (from complete beginners right through to master classes) taught by world
class international maestros. Special workshops this year for both DJs
& Musicians.

** Discounted passes available until 10th May ** book soon!! **
* Full weekend passes start at £46 (aprox €56) *
* Check below or our facebook page for accommodation help *

Featuring workshops & performances from:
Adrián Veredice & Alejandra Hobert
María Inés Bogado & Sebastián Jiménez
Jenny Frances & Ricardo Oria
Gabriela Elías
Please check our workshop page http://eitf.org.uk/?page_id=1660 for latest availability.

Music from:
Carel Kraayenhof y su Sexteto Canyengue
Analía “La Rubia” Del Giglio, Johan Steyn, Ana Belen & more international DJs

Specials for the 2013 edition
* Musicians’ workshop by Carel Kraayenholf y su Sexteto Canyengue. Led
by the founder of Argentine Tango Education at the the Rotterdam
Conservatory.
* DJ workshop by Analía “La Rubia” Del Giglio. A rare opportunity to take a workshop with a world class DJ.
* Shoe stall and shiatsu massage available at cafes

Accommodation
Please check www.visitscotland.com for different options. All our venues are on the south side of the city centre.
Map

* We've had some requests about finding people to share accommodation with.
Renting

 a flat can be cheaper than a hotel and without the breakfast time
restrictions! Again check Visit Scotland, or other websites (plenty of
options.) Also feel free to visit our facebook page to note your
interest
 or contact others who have posted: https://www.facebook.com/events/291965214256261
--
Edinburgh International Tango Festival