[Tango-A] Daniela Pucci & Luis Bianchi Immersion Seminar Coming to Virginia in August!

danielayluis@luisbianchi.com danielayluis at luisbianchi.com
Fri Mar 29 17:22:04 EDT 2013

Dear tango friends,

After 3 years running our yearly immersion seminar in Buenos Aires, we
are pleased to invited you to its very first U.S. edition! Please join
us for a week of tango, laughter, learning, and beach!

"TRANSFORMING YOUR DANCE FROM THE INSIDE OUT" IMMERSION SEMINAR
NEWPORT NEWS, VA, AUGUST 21-15

* 5 days
* 20 hours
* A maximum of 20 students
* 0 (zero!) fancy sequences
* One week dedicated to essential aspects of tango: technique, body
awareness, connection, musicality and floorcraft

$300/person includes the 20-hour seminar plus one private lesson to be
shared with one more student

There is very inexpensive transportation from most major cities in the
Northeast (sample round trip cost with the bus from New York: $80) and
affordable accommodation within walking distance of the seminar
(roughly $45/night for a double occupancy room at the Days Inn Hotel
in Newport News).

For more information, please check http//www.danielayluis.com

For those of you who cannot make it to Virginia in August, our next
Buenos Aires Immersion Seminar will be on February 10-14, 2014!

Warm regards,

Daniela and Luis

P.S.: For some of our favorite performances, please check:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB3D39DD09214F25B