[Tango-A] Alex Krebs in Atlanta - Registration Update

Angel Montero angel_montero01 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 16 18:51:19 EDT 2013

ALEX KREBS IN ATLANTA - APRIL 19-21 - REGISTRATION UPDATE

Dear tango friends;
We are less than 5 weeks away to Alex Krebs' visit to Atlanta, April 19-21.

Registration is going faster than expected, and in order to keep the gender roles imbalance in check, at this point we can only take registration of leaders or couples. Followers must register with a leader. Of course, this does not mean that you have to take the classes with that person, just register together.

We hope to restore gender balance as soon as possible, and re-open registration for single followers in the near future. Meanwhile, we can add you to a "waiting list" and let you know when a leader has registered.
Send us a message or give us a call to 404-376 6732

Also, more than probably, we will not be able to take "walk-in" registrations.

More details about the weekend can be found at: http://www.atlantatango.com/alex.html

PRICING AND REGISTRATION
You can't stay for the whole weekend? Do not worry, we have broken it down for you.
6 workshops + Saturday LUNA: $125
>Saturday Pass: $80
>Sunday Pass: $50
>Each workshop: $30
>Friday Class: $15 payable at the door
Registration is available at: www.atlantatango.com/alexregistration.html

HOUSING NETWORK
We are putting together a list of locals offering their homes to host visitors for the weekend.
This is a regular practice in other towns, but it has started just recently in Atlanta.
To thank you for your help, we will allow you to register at a discount rate.

Visitors, please let us know if you need a place to stay. We will do our best to find you a match, but no guarantees are given.

Looking forward to the weekend.

Angel Montero
www.atlantatango.com
Hay Sólo un TangoTo unsubscribe from this mailing list, please reply with the line UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject