[Tango-A] NA-E: Astoria Tango Club - Lesson + Practica + Milonga

Mariana Fresno marianafresno at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Mar 13 13:19:02 EDT 2013

This Sunday....MARIANA IS BACK!!!
Pulpo's watch is over! Come and welcome back our own factotum and inspiration!
(there will be a BIG surprise... but we can not tell!)

Join us for another incredible night of tango and friends.
Wine and food, available on premises at incredible prices!

6pm (all levels)
Astoria Tango Master Class Series!
NATALIA ROYO & JUNIOR CERVILA
with Mariana Fresno and the Astoria Tango Team

7pm practica + milonga

8 to midnight milonga

DJ: Mariana Fresno

$10 cover
41-01 Broadway (2nd floor)
@ 41st Street. One block from Steinway and Broadway.
R train to Steinway (only 3 stops from Lexington Avenue)

Make sure to RSVP, tables are going fast.

website: http://www.astoriatangoclub.com/
for reservations: marianafresno at yahoo.com.ar