[Tango-A] SA: Special offer for EXTENDED STAYS at CASA LUNA!

Tango Rental BA vicki at buenosaireshouse4rent.com
Fri Mar 8 11:37:13 EST 2013

Special offer for EXTENDED STAYS at CASA LUNA!

Book your stay in Buenos Aires at CASA LUNA for a minimum visit of THREE months or more and receive and additional $100.00 off our already discounted
quote for each month.  This offer extends to any of our 4 levels of accommodations during 2013.
Location, Location, Location! Stay in the center of the city in a gracious 1948 Arte' Deco Villa OR, the ever popular Garden Apartment.
Walk to 36 of B.A.'s very BEST MILONGAS.  Casa Luna is a safe, secure compound.

    The famous GARDEN APARTMENT
    http://buenosaireshouse4rent.com/book-garden-apartment

    The Carlos Gardel Room
    http://buenosaireshouse4rent.com/carlos-gardel-room

    The Eva Peron Room
    http://buenosaireshouse4rent.com/eva-peron-room

    The Chiquito Porteno Room
    http://buenosaireshouse4rent.com/chiquito-porteno-room

Take the Video Tour...... hasta la vista baby!