[Tango-A] Gorgeous PH with Garden available in Palermo Soho - now thru October

wendy gordon producer at workproductions.com
Tue Jun 25 15:23:28 EDT 2013

Hey everyone. Apologies if I am posting on the wrong list.

The apartment has 2 bedrooms (1 is more of an office/guest room), a huge
closet, 2 bathrooms (1 en suite in the master bedroom, an open living
room/dining room kitchen, and a huge garden with parilla.

 And 2 wonderful kitties that need your love!

 The apartment has a private entrance from the street, and is located in the
back of the property. It is practically silent except for the sounds of the
birds!

 There is maid service 3 times a week (she takes care of the cats, cleans
their boxes and buys their food and kitty litter). I am leaving the
apartment completely furnished and with all of my stuff, but there is plenty
of room for your things too!

 For the tangeros, the apartment is 2 blocks from Villa Malcom, 4 blocks
from La Viruta and 6 blocks from Canning!

 https://www.facebook.com/fb.wendy.gordon/media_set?set=a.10151426904221626.
1073741826.553141625&type=3
--

Wendy Gordon
Work Production Company:Project Argentina

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and all attachments may be confidential
information and are intended solely for the individual or entity named in
the email address. If you receive this email in error or if it is improperly
forwarded to you, please notify the sender immediately by reply email, and
delete/destroy the original and all copies, including any attachments. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, reproduction, or distribution in part
or in whole, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.