[Tango-A] NA-E: Tango Element Baltimore 2013 Registration Open!

Julia Schiptsova theperfectshoe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 12:00:22 EDT 2013

TANGO ELEMENT BALTIMORE
July 25-28, 2013

The registration is now open at www.tangofrs.com --> sign up or log in
--> Festivals. Early Bird rates expire on June 24th at 11:59pm EST!

MAESTROS:

MARIANO "CHICHO" FRUMBOLI & JUANA SEPULVEDA
ROBERTO HERRERA & LORENA GOLDESTEIN
NOELIA HURTADO & CARLITOS ESPINOZA
MELINA BRUFMAN & CORINA HERRERA
ALEX KREBS
& his Tango Sextet!!

FEATURED SINGER:
ARIEL ARDIT

Momo SMITT (Portland, OR) as our Master of Social Mixing Ceremonies
and a guest Tango-Rap artist!
Beth Anne Osborne as our social reception hostess!

DJs:
Robin THOMAS (NYC)
Avik BASU (Ann Arbor, MI)
Shorey MYERS (Berkley, CA)
Varo BOYAJYAN (Los Angeles, CA)
Paul AKMAJIAN (Albuquerque, NM)
Xavier VANIER (NYC)
Travis WIDRICK (Buffalo, NY)
Jay ABLING (San Diego, CA)

To book the hotel - our special Group Code for the rate is TANGO2013.
You can make he reservation online at
http://www.tremontplazahotel.com/or call 1-800-TREMONT (800-873-6668)
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 7:30pm EST. Saturday - 10:00am - 2:00pm EST.
The cut-off date for the hotel reservations - 06/26/2013 by 11:59 PM
EST. After this date, rooms not reserved by rooming list or individual
reservation shall be released from the Group's room block and Hotel
may contract with other parties for the use of such rooms

We look forward to welcoming you in Baltimore!
Fondly,
Tango Element Team