[Tango-A] NA-E: Clay Nelson will teach 360 turns in cleveland, Ohio with friend, Beth Anne Osborn, July 31

Timothy Pogros timmytango at aol.com
Mon Jul 29 20:47:05 EDT 2013

 coming all the way from Portland, Or
Clay Nelson will be coming to Restaurant Europa
30519 Pinetree road in Pepper Pike, Ohio
on Wednesday, July 31
teaching 360 degree turns with his best friend, Beth Anne Osborn
A one hour class on turns starts at 7:00 sharp for the low cost of just $10 a person
>From 8:00 to 11:00 Clay will teach MINI private lessons at $20 for a 15 minutes class
teaching you that one think that can improve your dance
>From 8:00 to 11:00 Beth Anne Osborn will be our guest DJ for the evening
dancing is on a small intimate dance floor for just purchasing a drink for $10