[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC'S ESMERALDA'S WEDNESDAY ¡CON AIRE ACONDICIONADO!

Lulu Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 22 00:19:22 EDT 2013

Wed. @ Coooool  ESMERALDA'S East Village Milonga & Supper Club!
Early to late---6 to 11:30--$10.
at the Ukrainian E. V. Restaurant • 140 2nd Ave Between St Marks & 9th St

JENI Breen does us the honor of DJing!!!

As NATALIA Kansburg's GRETA FLORA shoe collection was so well received a few weeks ago, she returns with her brand-new shipment. this evening!

Enjoy deeelicious, reasonable food! At Esmeralda's, stomachs are happy, feet are happy, ears are happy.
PLUS
I'll bring some of my jewelry, belts, sash designs--to sell---¡Muy barato! muy fun y muy unusual!
Hope you can join us. Call for more information--tables may be reserved for parties!
Lucille 212 777 6053