[Tango-A] NA:C Omni Dallas Is The Host For 15th Fandango De Tango

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Fri Jul 19 11:40:12 EDT 2013

www.FandangoDeTango.com
The 15th Annual  Fandango De Tango will be held
Nov 27 to Dec 1, 2013 in Dallas, TX
at  the Omni Dallas Hotel

The Omni Dallas Hotel has provided our  attendees an amazing rate of
$99 single/double until Aug 25th.
You must  mention "Fandango" to get this great rate. We are expecting our
room block to  fill up fast, so book early and don't miss out.
Beginning Aug 26th the rate  will be $110.  Still an awesome rate!

Registration  Is Open!    Fandango De Tango  2013    Registration Is Open!

Registrations for the 15th Annual Fandango De Tango
are now being  accepted.

Take advantage of special Early Bird discounts by  registering now.

Online (preferred): Register at our online registration  page
Or
By mail: Send in your completed mail-in registration form with  your
payment.

Our Early Bird discount deadline is Aug. 15, 2013.