[Tango-A] NA-E: New advanced and beginner classes followed by the Racing Club Practica.

robin thomas robinthomastango at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 15:00:07 EDT 2013

Starting tomorrow I will be teaching two classes every Thursday at
DanceManhattan,

7pm "MIlonga, Tango,Tango and Vals" (advanced), the first Thursday of the
series will always milonga, the next two will always be tango, the last
Thursday will always be vals.

8pm I will be teaching a "Beginners Bootcamp" based on the five essential
steps. This will be followed by the Racing Club Practica, after 5 years I'm
returning to teaching and co-hosting a pracitica, just like in the good old
days. Tomorrow I'll be teaching with Maria Elena Ybarra.

--
RobinThomasTango.com