[Tango-A] NA-E:Nocturne NYC, Chicho and Juana perform, January 19th. Class taught by Hernan Prieto and Daniela Roig, DJ Robin

robin thomas robinthomastango at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 12:42:38 EST 2013

Nocturne Tango Salon
22 West 34th st. east entrance, 4th fl.

Chicho and Juana perform!

Dear friends, this month is going to be exceptional, so I'm limiting
attendance to 320. We've had 300 before and it was no problem at all.
It's important to me that people have a great experience, I'm not
going to cram people in to make more money. The performance is at
midnight, probably lots of people will leave after that, so if there's
another 100 people waiting outside then they can come in and replace
them.

Also, I'm not going to charge extra, it'll be $12 admission just like
always. I'm really honored to have this really special event and want
to offer it at the regular price to thank you all for supporting
nocturne over the last 7 years.

Just this one time there will be no guestlist, not even if i owe you
money, not even if you invented the ocho cortado, and no student
discount.

No reserved tables (well, just one, for the performers).

Just for this one month.

Performance at midnight.

DJ Robin

IMPORTANT, absolutely no flash photography (ever). and, this month,
absolutely no unauthorized filming or photography. ie, no phones or
cameras during the performance.

Intermediate class at 9pm taught by Hernan Prieto and Daniela Roig.

Chacareras still at 2am

No BYOB, enjoy the cash bar and café.

--
RobinThomasTango.com