[Tango-A] SA: CASA LUNA . . . Walk to 36 of B.A.'s Best Milongas. Be in the "CENTER" of it all!

Tango Rental BA vicki at buenosaireshouse4rent.com
Thu Jan 10 11:28:06 EST 2013

It is warm and sunny in Buenos Aires. Even as late as December the streets were a vibrant purple.
"For a really superior value in Buenos Aires consider Victoria Luna's 4-Star Villa and Garden Apartment. It is located in the heart of all the
activities and only a short 3-block walk to the the Independencia subway station, yet located on a quiet street that is not a busy bus route. This
affordable yet beautiful accomodation is enhanced by Vicki's personal attention to her guests. She was an outstanding source of information concerning
shopping, milongas, sight-seeing, banking, restaurants, tango lessons, and any other questions a guest could have. She not only became our landlady
while there, but we now consider her our long-term friend.
Be sure and see her affordable Villa and Garden Apartment and you will understand why we already have reservations there for next year!!!!"
Tom (Captain Perfect) & Arlene
Panama City Beach, Florida 2008"
And his comment on Jan. 9th 2013 (!):
"Dear Vicki,
I am all packed and ready to back to the USA! I am ready to return to my normal life, but sad that this holiday is coming to a close.
What a wonderful time I had rediscovering BA. Anita was perfect in every respect of this trip.........from shopping tips, restaurant suggestions,
milonga schedules, etc., etc. I'm sure I will return to BA again if your hospitality is still available. Thank both you and Anita again for making my
trip special.
Tom"
* A Private Villa/Petite Retreat nestled in Barrio Montserrat walk to 36 of the best milongas in town; "Nino Bien", "Chique", "La Nacional", "Lo De
Celia", "Confiteria Ideal" and so many more. So why spend time and money on transportation?
* Wireless Hi-Speed Internet or Guest Computer. Filtered water. Simmons Extra Firm Beds with 600 Thread Count Sheets. Private Concierge on call.
Weekly cleaning.
* Air Conditioning, ADT Security & Security Boxes in Luxury Accommodations at various price levels.
OUR SITE: http://buenosaireshouse4rent.com/  * Take the TANGO TOUR!