[Tango-A] NA-E: March 13-21 Registration is open for Carlos Perez & Rosa Forte

Tango Dancers tangodancers at comcast.net
Tue Feb 26 00:00:33 EST 2013

First USA TOUR, Carlos Perez and Rosa Forte will make their first tour ever to the United States and we are excited to announce that they will start their tour in South Jersey on March 13 with us & North New Jersey with Carolina & Diego on March 14-15 returning to South Jersey from March 16-20.

Carlos Perez & Rosa Forte teach every Monday and Wednesday in the famed Club Sunderland in Buenos Aires, and have trained 5 of the last Tango Salon world champions, and have been dancing together for well over 50 years.

We urge you to hold these dates and to participate fully. This is most likely a once-ever chance to study with extremely dedicated teachers who have an incredible number of years of experience and knowledge of Tango.

Wednesday, March 13: 8:00-9:00pm Cadence & Musicality
Saturday, March 16: 1:00-2:30pm Finding comfort in the embrace and elegance in the walk
3:00-4:30pm Ignite your dancing with Carlos & Rosa's favorite figures of the 50's
Sunday, March 17: 3:30-4:55pm Advanced Development for couples-expand your knowledge of Tango
5:00-6:30pm Advanced Awakenings and Development for couples-awareness throughout the dance
Monday, March 18: 8:00-9:30pm Villa Urquiza Tango Salon, smooth, clean unforgettable
movements
Wednesday, March 20: 8:00-9:30pm Int. The essence of tango technique for turns and low sacadas

DISCOUNTS
** Full-time students receive 20% off any registration option. You must bring a student ID to all activities if you take this discount.

** Those who purchase the Full Pass to the events with Carlos & Rosa in both New Jersey and Philadelphia will receive 20% off both full pass packages. Please register on our website, paying full price, and then send us proof of your registration for the Philadelphia events. We will then refund your credit card 20% of the amount paid.

Venue Addresses:
Dance Time of New Jersey                                                              Atrium Dance Studio
3003 Lincoln Drive West, Suite C/D                                               4721 N. Crescent Blvd.
Marlton, NJ 08053                                                                             Pennsauken Township, NJ 08110

Registration is now open. Please go to our website www.argen-tango.com to Special Events and click on the Registration link, and the Upcoming Events page for their bios or follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/argentangodancers and Twitter https://twitter.com/tangodancers for updates. Our phone numbers are (856)751-2770 or (856)577-6145.

Also,following our events in March Meredith Klein will host a series of workshops and in April they will continue their tour on the West Coast starting in LA, then San Diego and San Francisco.