[Tango-A] NA:C Pablo Pugliese y Noel Strazza Will Be At The 15th Fandango De Tango

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Fri Feb 22 11:57:23 EST 2013

_www.FandangoDeTango.com_ (http://www.FandangoDeTango.com)

Having  trouble viewing this email? Click here
_https://hb960.infusionsoft.com/app/hostedEmail/39015/bfa049839a179572?inf_c
ontact_key=d369876718e69d6fd9db4a619bb2d561a7a998fd38706959fe7a9cc93c1f3667_

(https://hb960.infusionsoft.com/app/hostedEmail/39015/bfa049839a179572?inf_contact_key=d369876718e69d6fd9db4a619bb2d561a7a998fd38706959fe7a9cc93c1f3667
)

We're pleased and excited to announce our First set of instructors for
Fandango De Tango 2013

Pablo Pugliese y Noel Strazza

We are  thrilled to announce the return of these two premier tango dancers
and  instructors! Pablo & Noel have been mainstays at the Fandango but we
have  missed them at the last two events. They welcomed a precious baby girl
into  their family, and took some time off their hectic schedules. We are
happy to  report they are returning to the Fandango this year!

15th Annual  Fandango De Tango
Can you believe it?
Wow, it's been a thrilling ride  and we're humbled beyond belief to still
be here doing this event. What started  as a small time event in a local
studio has really grown into an international  event.
Last year, for the first time, we held the event in Dallas, TX and  what a
reception we received there!
We can't wait to go back...and the Omni  Dallas Hotel was fantastic.
Everyone was raving about the hotel, too.

The 15th Annual Fandango De Tango will be held
Nov 27 to Dec 1, 2013  in Dallas, TX at the Omni Dallas Hotel

Share:  Follow:
_https://hb960.infusionsoft.com/app/linkClick/2971/6a486390e5ebb068/39015/bf
a049839a179572_
(https://hb960.infusionsoft.com/app/linkClick/2971/6a486390e5ebb068/39015/bfa049839a179572)

Remember to "Like" us on Facebook so you can
stay in the loop with  our updates and reminders.

Here's a video of Fandango 2012 highlights!
_https://hb960.infusionsoft.com/app/linkClick/2989/5065ca472a8043a9/39015/bf
a049839a179572_