[Tango-A] NA-C: University of Illinois Winter Tango Fest, Feb 22-24

Joe Grohens joe.grohens at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 15:04:36 EST 2013

Dear dancers -

Our on-line registration has been extended until tomorrow, Feb 21.

Thereafter on-site registration will start Friday at 6 pm.

Weather forecast - it is cold in Central Illinois, as befits a Winter Tango
Fest. The weekend is predicted to be sunny, free of precipitation, and
warming up to mid 30s F.

We have a lot of visitors coming from Chicago, St. Louis, Indianapolis.
Hope you can join us.

http://wintertangofest.weebly.com/

- Joe